- I got the nickname “Angellus” when I was 16 from my manager at McDonalds
- I’m a very quiet person until you get to know me
- I have a weird obsession with llamas, owls, goats, and dinosaurs
- My body is composed of about 90% coffee, 5% cheese, 5% air
- I sing in the shower, and really everywhere I go…I have a horrid voice, but sometimes life is about not caring who judges
- I take too many pictures when on vacation
- Swimming in public is my least favorite activity
- Horses have been a part of my life since I was in my mom’s womb
- I grew up on a small hobby farm. We raised many animals over the years
- I went to a small high school of about 600 kids
- I graduated as the 31st out of 131 students.
- I received my Bachelor’s degree in English (emphasis in Literature) at UW-Green Bay
- This semester I had an internship with UWGB Marketing and Communications department, which you can follow here.
Things I enjoy:
-reading while it rains
-running with my dog, Chief
-kettle corn in the morning
-pancakes at night
Feel free to chat or ask me questions!